DeeperLife classes are in-depth discipleship opportunities that are offered at other times beyond Sunday AM Groups. These courses are designed to challenge you toward maturity in your faith and to a greater knowledge of God's Word as you seek to be a follower of Christ (a disciple).
We seek to carry out our vision of disciples making discples through helping people establish four points of connection in their lives.
- Connect persons to Christ through faith and repentance.
- Establish persons in a mature faith and in authentic community.
- Equip and mentor persons toward sharing faith and serving others.
- Multiply opportunities to engage believers in making disciples.
Winter/Spring 2018 Deeper Life Classes
Book of Revelation
The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy” (Revelation 19:10).
Five times in the New Testament we find the phrase, “the testimony of Jesus.” They each occur in the book of Revelation. As we study this fascinating book of imagery, looking at the past, present, and (mostly) future, we will make discoveries about Jesus, ourselves, history, current events, and things yet to come. Join us on Wednesday evenings for (probably) the next two semesters as we seek the mind of God in His final “Revelation” to mankind.
Teacher: Rev. Lindsay
- Location: Goodwin Bld. G115— Adult 7
- Time: Wednesday, 6:30 PM - Begins Jan. 24, 2018
- Cost: N/A
Discerning the Voice of God
This class will help you discover the root to clear and daily communication with God—humble obedience. Learn how surrender unlocks His many blessings intended for us, centers us in His will, and helps us discern His voice in everyday life. (7 Sessions)
Teacher: Jane Boyd
- Location: Traylor Bld. 2nd floor (T206)
- Time: Wednesday, 6:30 PM - Begins March 21, 2018
- Cost: $15
Explore the Bible
In Ephesians 4:12, the Apostle Paul said that the purpose for providing church leaders is to EQUIP members of the body of Christ to carry out their tasks of ministry. Each week we will be taking an in-depth look into the Sunday School lesson to gain content knowledge and process skills to teach and work with small groups.
Winter 2018— Acts 1-12
Teacher: Kermit Hobbs
- Coed (S.S. Teachers - Adult)
- Location: Choir Room
- Time: Wednesday, 6:30 PM (Ongoing)
The registration table is located in the Family Gathering Area at First Suffolk. The brochure and registration form are available below: