Pastor Post - November 15, 2017
This Sunday we will dig into Philippians 4:4-9, a text that will help us in preparing our hearts for Thanksgiving.
This is one of my favorite texts in the New Testament. I would encourage you to memorize it and meditate on it often. It tells us about “A Life That Soars.”
As you read over it…
- What does verse 4 tell us about joy?
- What does verse 5 tell us about gentleness?
- What do verses 6-7 tell us about peace and how to have it?
- What does verse 8 tell us about what we should be thinking about?
- What does verse 9 tell us about what kind of example we should be setting?
Thanksgiving is about much more than eating good food. It’s about feasting on some rich spiritual food. We find it in this text. Come Sunday, ready to feast.
By His Grace, For His Glory, To The Nations,
Dr. Thurman Hayes, Jr.